eXTReMe Tracker WARNING: The opinions expressed and linked to in this blog are not necessarily mine (anymore).

My ideas are constantly changing as I learn. Sometimes they even change midway through writing a post.

Friday, May 16

Caffeine and Migraine - How to Prevent Headache

I don't know if what I get are officially "migraines" since I've never been diagnosed. I do know that when I abstained from caffeine for 6+ months (except some limited amounts of chocolate) I had no headaches. I celebrated by having some coffee # and next day OUCH! The symptoms do sound like a migraine - in addition to a headache, I get neck pain, lights and loud or sudden noises make it worse. I think I get them about once a month or so when I regularly have caffeine (I try to keep it to 1 to 3 cups of coffee or colas).

#It might have been coke. It could be that sugar is related also. #

No comments: