eXTReMe Tracker WARNING: The opinions expressed and linked to in this blog are not necessarily mine (anymore).

My ideas are constantly changing as I learn. Sometimes they even change midway through writing a post.

Sunday, June 29

I used to find it amusing when I'd hear the Alanis Morissette song, Ironic.

"You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means."

However, I was pleasantly surprised, recently, to come across a few gems.

It took hearing it a few times for me to catch what was being said with Perfect, but now I can't hear it without imagining a child hearing this from his parents. Maybe they don't say the words, but they convey their meaning through their actions.

I don't know whether love exists or whether it should be unconditional, but I think a child needs to know he's got someone hoping for the best for him - no matter what. Maybe all people need it. Anyways, here's the lyrics:

No comments: