eXTReMe Tracker WARNING: The opinions expressed and linked to in this blog are not necessarily mine (anymore).

My ideas are constantly changing as I learn. Sometimes they even change midway through writing a post.

Sunday, June 29

ironic

adj ...... 2: characterized by often poignant difference or incongruity between what is expected and what actually is; "madness, an ironic fate for such a clear thinker"; "it was ironical that the well-planned scheme failed so completely" [syn: ironical]


Source: WordNet ® 1.6, © 1997 Princeton University

I thought I was going to have to retract my statement about her song, but my friend marly (who couldn't comment thanks to my comments being down :P ) showed me an interesting analysis of the song, Ironic, by Alanis Morissette.

*Comments*
I think the guy is too harsh, why spoil a great song?


Posted By: Leo 6/30/2003 11:50:35 AM

No comments: