eXTReMe Tracker WARNING: The opinions expressed and linked to in this blog are not necessarily mine (anymore).

My ideas are constantly changing as I learn. Sometimes they even change midway through writing a post.

Wednesday, December 10

I found this quote on Curiosity. It seems relevant to some ideas that have been on my mind lately:

"Besides, what good will come of standing by? What about the next time? Stand by again? And again? There's no point in delaying standing up for right. Either we should or we shouldn't. We should. (Yes, picking battles can be important, but that's just nuances.)"

I don't doubt that defending good is a good, but I don't think it's just a nuance to consider the "best" (or at least better) ways of defending good.

My question is:
What are better ways to defend and promote goodness?

No comments: