eXTReMe Tracker WARNING: The opinions expressed and linked to in this blog are not necessarily mine (anymore).

My ideas are constantly changing as I learn. Sometimes they even change midway through writing a post.

Wednesday, January 19

Anti-Semitism

I've wondered for some time whether there was some real quality or aspect of Jewish culture that drew the hatred of so many or whether the Jews were simply convenient scapegoats.
I've read some about Arabic textbooks containing anti-American propaganda. If that's true, then it wouldn't be inconsistent that they contained anti-semitic propaganda.

I have been meaning to read A Short History of Isreal.

I've never noticed anything about Jewish people that would make them anything less than good neighbors. I have wondered, sometimes, what the U.S. would be like, though, if some of the "nice" fundamentalist Christians I've known had their way with government. I wonder whether muslims make good neighbors. Their governments certainly don't sound nice...

No comments: