eXTReMe Tracker WARNING: The opinions expressed and linked to in this blog are not necessarily mine (anymore).

My ideas are constantly changing as I learn. Sometimes they even change midway through writing a post.

Friday, July 29

A New Planet?

Wow! That's so cool! *cough*

I mean, there has been a fascinating new discovery.
Apparently, there's a newly discovered tenth planet although there is some debate about whether Pluto is actually a planet, so the new one may come to be considered the 9th planet. This is right there with the breaking news that the rings of Saturn actually consisted of multiple smaller rings. Except, I remember when I heard that news as a child, I was surprised that everyone didn't know it. I'd just always assumed that was the case. I don't know why. Probably there was no good reason. Anyway, it seems the planet is temporarily being called 'Xena' until it gets a proper name.

No comments: