eXTReMe Tracker WARNING: The opinions expressed and linked to in this blog are not necessarily mine (anymore).

My ideas are constantly changing as I learn. Sometimes they even change midway through writing a post.

Friday, January 20

On being mother to a wanna-be soldier

Leo said...

I am not sure if I would be right to discourage him, but I would tell him how I felt about it. I would make sure he was well informed and that he knew exactly what he was doing. Perhaps I'll even find him some veterans to meet.

If my child really decided to be a soldier I would tell him he had an obligation not only not to hurt but to help innocent people.

If my child died in war I cannot predict how I would react, but I guess the right thing would be honoring him as a proper hero and not make him a victim...

No comments: