eXTReMe Tracker WARNING: The opinions expressed and linked to in this blog are not necessarily mine (anymore).

My ideas are constantly changing as I learn. Sometimes they even change midway through writing a post.

Tuesday, February 28

Are you nice?

What does nice mean?

Is it politeness? Is it doing minor good things? Can a person be "nice" and "bad"? Could they generally seem kind to most people and then go off on a murderous rampage? Could they be nice and just not very good?

Wiki says "pleasant, pretty".

A friend says "generous, caring, sensitive".

What does it mean to be generous?

to be continued...

1 comment:

Leo said...

Am I nice? LOL! No. I used to be very nice and generous, I got seriously mocked and abused, so no more nice Leo except a chosen few in the right time on good days. ;)