eXTReMe Tracker WARNING: The opinions expressed and linked to in this blog are not necessarily mine (anymore).

My ideas are constantly changing as I learn. Sometimes they even change midway through writing a post.

Wednesday, March 15

Warning

The opinions expressed and linked to in this blog are not necessarily mine.

I link to what interests me - not because I agree or disagree with all or part of it. My opinion and knowledge sometimes change very rapidly. I disagree with what I wrote before I can even finish a post. I post anyways. If I only posted the ones where I thought the same thing through the whole post - this would be a blank site.

I write what I think about the topic at that moment given my particular set of knowledge, my particular interest in the topic at that moment, and a variety of other factors (possibly including what I had for dinner). If I waited 5 minutes, I'd write an entirely different article.

2 comments:

Leo said...

No, it's my blog that is lik that!

Most people will miss this post and will just assume that the people you link to and what you write is your opinion. We take the Internet too much like chatting but it's in fact written and published word.

Leo said...

Hehe, I now noticed you said that after that post you quoted me. You don't want to be associated with Leo. ;)