eXTReMe Tracker WARNING: The opinions expressed and linked to in this blog are not necessarily mine (anymore).

My ideas are constantly changing as I learn. Sometimes they even change midway through writing a post.

Tuesday, April 4

More about Professor Pianka

It was pointed out to me that there is some controversy as to whether Professor Pianka actually expressed joy, amusement or a wish for the deaths of billions of people by ebola.

I find it interesting also that Mr. Mims of the smiling electrons is an advocate of the creation science "theory" (I don't know if that's the proper scientific term for it). Anyhow, it would be a mild relief to find out that at least one less person (and possibly a whole roomful) don't actually wish for the deaths of 5 billion people - even theoretically.

I'll be curious to see what comes out of this.

No comments: