eXTReMe Tracker WARNING: The opinions expressed and linked to in this blog are not necessarily mine (anymore).

My ideas are constantly changing as I learn. Sometimes they even change midway through writing a post.

Monday, March 19

More paths

I have too much on my mind to sleep, so here I am to ramble some more.

Thinking more about paths, I suppose people aren't actually on the same path. They might be walking along side each other and that may actually work better for avoiding collisions than lots of people on paths going different directions that do crisscross - unless collisions are actually a good thing. I don't know why that would be - except that they might be interesting if one were particularly bored.

Boredom, I hate it. I think sometimes I stir up problems just to keep from being bored. I often find people boring if I have to talk to them more than briefly. Otoh, I often find it interesting to briefly talk to someone new... ok, to bed for real this time.

No comments: