eXTReMe Tracker WARNING: The opinions expressed and linked to in this blog are not necessarily mine (anymore).

My ideas are constantly changing as I learn. Sometimes they even change midway through writing a post.

Saturday, December 29

I'm back!

I don't have anything in particular I want to write about, but I'm happy to be writing - even if it's not totally spellbinding or interesting. It's also fun to look back at my previous beliefs and compare them to my current beliefs.

I love this bit of brainstorming...

I'm very excited about the new year coming up. I think it's because I get to write resolutions. I love writing resolutions and reviewing my old ones. I can't recall looking at the one's from the previous year and not making some progress on at least one of them. Usually, I make some or good progress on more than one - even if I never look at them again until the end of the year! Writing new ones is fun, too, because it's a chance to let go of any guilt or bad feelings about not accomplishing the old ones and start with a clean slate.

No comments: