eXTReMe Tracker WARNING: The opinions expressed and linked to in this blog are not necessarily mine (anymore).

My ideas are constantly changing as I learn. Sometimes they even change midway through writing a post.

Tuesday, January 1

2008 Resolution

This year, I am going to do things a bit differently with the resolutions(s). I'm just going to have one, and it's fairly simple (although not necessarily easy):
Develop a habit of self-discipline.
It may seem a bit abstract and difficult to evaluate, but I'll know whether I've accomplished it or made satisfactory progress on it. I've occasionally set these sorts of resolutions before and felt very pleased with the results. This is a tougher one, but since it's the only one, I'll be able to focus on it.

I also have some more specific goals in mind for the short term and long term... and some shorter term goals for working on my one resolution. I'll try to expand on those soon. But for now, good night, and Happy New Year!

No comments: