eXTReMe Tracker WARNING: The opinions expressed and linked to in this blog are not necessarily mine (anymore).

My ideas are constantly changing as I learn. Sometimes they even change midway through writing a post.

Tuesday, July 1

Question of the Day: Have you laughed today?

Ok, another not-so-profound question wrote itself. I wonder if this is going to be a pattern. I have certainly giggled today but am sorry to say I haven't quite worked up to a full out guffaw about anything. However, this one got a chuckle..

Q: How do you tell the difference between a liberal and a conservative?
A: Easy. Watch a man drowning fifty feet offshore.

The conservative will throw out 25 feet of rope and shout "swim for it!"

The liberal will toss out 50 feet of rope, drop his own end, and go off to do another good deed.

No comments: