eXTReMe Tracker WARNING: The opinions expressed and linked to in this blog are not necessarily mine (anymore).

My ideas are constantly changing as I learn. Sometimes they even change midway through writing a post.

Wednesday, May 1

Happy 10th Anniversary to Me!

Supposedly, I've written some 471 posts and actually posted some  370 of them. I probably posted a few others, too, that I later decided I didn't want to share.

More amazing to me is that I totally wasn't paying attention and somehow missed the 10th anniversary of this blog.

That's right. I've been writing for 10 years as of Feb. 6, 2013. That's a decade! I would say it went by really fast, but it didn't. It was so complicated, dramatic, fun, scary, and just all-around eventful, that I just didn't notice the passing of the time.

I wish I had something wonderfully insightful, profound, to share from all those experiences, but, as usual, when I try to think of such things they refuse to come to mind.

What comes to mind is just how much of the world I have yet to see, how many people I have yet to meet, and how excited I am about the potential that is out there. Maybe I'll start this next decade with dusting off some old ideas from the blog and seeing what I think of them now. I'm sure I've changed quite a bit in some ways but maybe some of it will turn out to be good.

Anyway, if I still have any loyal readers - even after I haven't written much in years, thank you. Even having one reader means a lot to me. I don't write for anyone but myself, but it's still nice to know it's appreciated by someone else.

No comments: